What is Xero?
- Xero is an easy to use but powerful online accounting system that’s designed specifically for small businesses.
- Xero provides a view of financial information in real-time. There’s no need to buy expensive software and install upgrades. Xero is available on your PC or Mac in the office, at home or on popular mobile devices – anywhere, anytime.
- Xero automatically imports your bank statements daily so you can keep abreast of your cashflow. Xero has a full suite of accounting features such as invoicing, payables, expense claims, GST, tax returns, reporting and much more.
- The beauty of Xero is you can invite a number of trusted people such as us, to collaborate online. No more cumbersome transfer of data that can be corrupted or is out-of-date.
- Xero includes a full accrual accounting system with a cashbook, automated daily bank feeds, invoicing, debtors, creditors, GST and reporting.
- The privacy and security of your data is taken care of and is stored on Xero’s secure servers, where it’s backed up regularly. This means even if your computer is lost or stolen your data is safe.
- To find out more go to Xero.com where you can trial Xero for free.