Marian Rice, CPB, FCPB
I am an IPBC Certified Professional Bookkeeper and Accounting fanatic. My experience spans many years and a wide variety of industries. My background includes Foreign Exchange, Intercompany Accounting, & Joint Ventures.
I take pride in providing high-quality services & expertise to small businesses that do not need the services of a full-time bookkeeper. I love a challenge and adapt quickly to new situations.
My mandate is to look for ways to save my customers money while increasing their profit potential.
I believe strongly that as a professional, my service to my clients is as important as my technical knowledge. My goal is to ensure that questions and inquiries are answered on a timely basis and deadlines are met consistently.
I believe in keeping current with the latest trends in bookkeeping & accounting practices. The pace of change in technology is moving fast. In order to keep up with these changes, I am committed to ongoing professional development.
- 2019 – IPBC Annual Conference
- 2018 – IPBC Annual Conference
- 2017 – IPBC Annual Conference
- 2016 – IPBC Annual Conference
- 2015 – IPBC Annual Conference
- 2014 – IPBC Annual Conference
- 2013 – IPBC Annual Conference
My education includes:
- Business Administration Certificate from Vancouver Community College
- Extensive program courses provided by the Certified Management Accountants Society of BC
- Numerous accounting and business management workshops
I live in Maple Ridge, BC with my husband who owns a snack food distribution business. During my children’s younger years I have been extensively involved in executive and volunteer positions in their recreational groups.